WHAT I DO:
I help people who are struggling with a Significant Financial Issue. Financial Advisor’s are usually hired for something specific, like investment advice, and I’m brought in whenever there’s a Significant Financial Issue. I’m a specialist who focuses exclusively on that issue until there’s a breakthrough of clarity and you know precisely what to do next.
A Significant Financial Issue might include anything that is dominating your thoughts, such as,
- Ability to make work optional (or stop working someday)
- Considering an offer from your employer
- A major purchase or sale
- Buying or selling a business
- Understanding your Employee Benefits
- Tax mitigation
- Calculating your pension
- College Funding
- Knowing how much you need to make work optional
- Considering a job or career change
- Spouses not on “the same page” with financial issues
- Purchase or sale of a home
- Issues related to an inheritance or estate plan
- Being sued, or filing a lawsuit
- Making investment elections in your 401k
- Figuring out royalties
- Any significant financial Issue
WHO I WORK WITH:
Individuals and couples who have a Significant Financial Issue that has long-term financial consequences. I often sit down with affluent individuals who have been wrestling with an issue that is complex or even hard to describe.
WHY IT WORKS:
We focus on the big picture and your highest priorities first. Our session clarifies, prioritizes, and simplifies even the most complex situations, which is why many choose to sit down with me just before meeting with their current Financial Advisors.
WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT:
I specialize in helping individuals and couples work through a difficult, complex, or significant financial issue. My process is brief, focused, and positive. Most people find it enjoyable. Seldom is more than a single 1-hour session necessary to achieve a significant breakthrough of clarity.
HOW IT WORKS:
The process is simple:
Book a 1-hour appointment with me.
- Both spouses come in for the session.
- Cost = $500