01. Focus on Highest Priority
We focus on the big picture and your highest priorities first. Our session clarifies, prioritizes, and simplifies even the most complex situations, which is why many choose to sit down with me just before meeting with other Financial Advisors.
02. Clarity Around the Big Picture
Clients often walk into our office obsessing over a big financial decision and they walk out about an hour later smiling because they've had a breakthrough of clarity.
03. Relief in Having a Path Forward
Often there's a bigger issue that creates crystal clarity which allows clients to see the best action to take next. Now they can confidently make decisions and move forward with the issue.
A Significant Financial Issue might include anything that is dominating your thoughts, such as:
- Ability to make work optional (or stop working someday)
- Considering an offer from your employer
- A major purchase or sale
- Buying or selling a business
- Tax mitigation
- College Funding
- Considering a job or career change
- Spouses not on “the same page” with financial issues
- Purchase or sale of a home
- Issues related to an inheritance or estate plan
- Being sued, or filing a lawsuit
- Making investment elections in your 401k
- Figuring out royalties
- Any significant financial Issue